Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Dolls that go bump in the night PHOTOS

  1. #11
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Thats abad kitty, dont knock over the dolls that abuse.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute pictures! Maybe the cat is jealous - or the girls are just creating mischief and trying to get poor Kitty into trouble.

  3. #13
    Momento_Mori
    Guest Momento_Mori's Avatar

    Post

    Matbe your girls got in a fight and those three were meanly knocked off. You never know with dolls...

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, I'd chalk it up to smurfs... when they get into the house they can be a destructive bunch... I'm sure your cat was just trying to scare away the remaining trouble making smurfs later on that day... I feel very confident that thats what all the hub bub was about [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe Kitty scared the Girls and they decided to do some shelf diving out of fear!
    [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] + [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] = RUN! lol
    [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] I wonder about myself and the things I come up with sometimes......

    i hope they didnt get hurt in their fall!

    I also agree with the smurfs idea.....or maybe it was dolly fairys. Maybe they put a sleeping spell on the girls and they passed out..... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Anna

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •